Unde Locuiesti? - Intrebam si Oferim Indicatii despre cum se poate gasi locuinta noastra

Where do you live?

Dialog Audio
”Hey, John, could you lend me your notes for the Finance class? I left behind and I'd like to be prepared for the next class.”
”Sure. But they're at home. If you want, you could come with me after classes.”
”OK. Do you live far from here?”
”Just 5 minutes away. Or, if you want, I could bring them tomorrow at school.”
”No. I'd prefer to copy them this evening. Tomorrow I have something else to do. Do you mind if I follow you home?”
”Not at all. Be my guest.”
”So, where do you live?”
”I live with my brother on Liberty Street. We rented an appartment. Do you know where it is?”
”I think you turn right across that clothing store, New Yorker, on King's Street.”
”Yeah, that's it. Right on the corner, there's a supermarket. We live near by. ”
”I know that neighbourhood. My cousin lives a couple of streets further.”
”That's perfect. That means you'll come visit more often.”
”Sure, if you don't mind.”
”Not at all. My brother is never home. So, I'll see you at three o'clock?”
”Yes. I'll wait you at the gate.”
Tags

Trimiteți un comentariu

0 Comentarii
Participați la conversație

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(220)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !

Contact form