Anotimpul Favorit - Primavara, Vara / Toama, Iarna - Facem un Om de Zapada

Favorite Season

Dialog Audio
Hi, Mary. Are you OK?”
”No, I'm not. I hate this snow! When is it going to end?”
”Well, people say that's the last time it snows this winter. I hope they're right.”
”Oh, I want summer!”
”Me, too. In fact, my favourite season is spring. I was born on the 7th of April, so spring is my season. I love blooming trees.”
”And now they're covered with snow. Spring is nice, but I love summer. I just can't wait going to the beach in vacation. And those three months seem so far...”
”Hey, cheer up! They will come before you know it!”
”Yeah, I know. It's not that I hate winter. I love snowball fights and sleigh riding, making snowmen... But it is very cold and icy. I was always afraid of the ice.”
”Me, too. But there is no ice in our yards. How about making a snowman today? We get a little warmer and we'll be ready for an afternoon in the snow.”
”OK, Laura. But I need to change my clothes first. Meet me in two hours in front of my house.”
”Perfect. I'll be there. I'll bring my hat and two pieces of coal.”
”I'll bring the carrot.”

Trimiteți un comentariu

0 Comentarii
Participați la conversație

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(220)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !

Contact form